Friday, October 19, 2007

Which Preachers Do You Like to Hear?

This is my third post in as many days. It's highly uncharacteristic of me, but I've had a good bit to say lately. I've just recently added another section of links on the right-hand side. -------------------------------------------------------------------->

I've entitled this section "Sermon Spots." This is where I've been going lately to listen to some of my favorite preachers. Lately I've begun listening to sermons during my free time, and I've gotten a lot out of it. Some of my favorite preachers (apart from my pastor) are: Dr. Greg Belser, my parents' pastor; Pat Hood, for whom I have a lot of personal respect, at FBC Smyrna; Rob Bell, who has a unique way of making the scriptures applicable, at Mars Hill; Andy Stanley, who is a phenomenal communicator; and Ed Young Jr. who is also an amazing communicator. In addition to these, you can find hours upon hours of sermons and other great listening resources at "One Place."

Who are some preachers that you enjoy listening to? What do you like about them?

No comments: